Immigrant Investor Program
Immigrant Investor Program: A Leading Pathway to Business Immigration to Canada
Canada is one of the most successful business countries in the world at the moment, with benefits such as an extremely stable economy, a highly skilled workforce, and low corporate tax rates. Naturally, this makes the idea of investing in Canada a very enticing one. Now, investors looking to expand their projects in Canada have reason to rejoice, thanks to the Immigrant Investor Program!
What is this Program about?
The Immigrant Investor Program is designed specifically for qualified investors who have the ability to aid Canada’s growth by making a significant contribution to the economy. Not only does this Program allow qualified investors to conduct their businesses in Canada, but they can gain Canadian permanent residency, along with their family members!
What are the requirements of this Program?
To qualify as an Investor, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be able to demonstrate that you possess the necessary business experience – owning and operating a qualifying business, or managing a staff of at least 5 employees will suffice.
- You must have a minimum net worth of $1,600,000 CAD, and this money must be legally obtained.
- You must make an investment of $800,000 CAD for the Canadian Government. This amount will be returned to you after 5 years, without interest.
- You and your family members must have the necessary health and security clearances.
- You must not live in Quebec.
Can you elaborate on the Investment process?
Sure! As mentioned above, you must make an investment of $800,000 CAD to the Canadian Government. This will be administered by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. After a period of approximately 5 years and 3 months, your invested amount will be returned to you, again by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Your investment will be guaranteed by the Canadian provinces, and will be used for the creation of new jobs in order to help the growth of the community!
What is the process of this Program?
Once your visa application is approved, you must make the investment with 30 days. As soon as this is done, you – along with your immediate family – can apply for permanent resident visas!
Excellent! How do I apply?
The best option for you would be to consult Mentors’! We are global leaders in Canadian immigration, and specialize in all kinds of visa programs! Our expert team of immigration agents and consultants will ensure that your visa application is irrefutable! Get in touch with us today, and take the first step on your immigration to Canada!